An independent supplier of graphic consumables and machinery in Southern Africa.
Company established in 1986 by Paul Leppington buying and selling printing presses, collators and consumables for continuous forms manufacture.
- Joined by his son Brett Leppington - 1994
- Focus on niche areas, security printing, cheque encoding machinery and numbering machines and consumables Representing Melzer from Germany, machinery for tickets, plastic cards, RFID Tickets and Labels, NID Cards, e-passports - 1998
- Representing Leibinger from Germany, numbering machines ink-jet printing and camera verification systems - 2000
- Business expands into supply of sheet fed consumable products, with Sava blankets - 2002
- Anti-marking experts for sheet fed application, PRI Superblue - 2003
- Investment into blanket cutting and barring - 2004
- Opened Cape Town Office - 2006 Focus now on optimisation, efficiency specialty products like Finito - 2008
- Close cooperation with Prochaska, Vienna our partners in used graphic equipment - 2009
- Press Efficiency continued, Nip Control, Sweden - 2009
- Testing of energy cured inks from INX and specialty ink - 2010
- Redesign of company logo to promote the new philosophy in supply of products, Press Efficiency - 2010
- Representing PCO Printing Chemicals, strong focus on the environment and efficiency - 2011
- New development channel, brand authentication, anti counterfeiting, digital serialisation, JDSU - 2011
- Roll out of "Press Efficiency" philosophy complete with the launch of our new web site - March 2012