The value of the printing blanket is often understated. The final step in the efficient transfer of the dot to the substrate depends on the printing blanket. Optimal stability of the printing surface is key to achieving Press Efficiency.
The Sava range of printing blankets offer unrivaled quality and economy for the modern print environment. Core to the success of the Sava range is the blanket carcass. Sava utilize synthetic radial cord technology in the construction of the blanket, which increases the overall rubber content but more importantly prevents stretch and blanket "sinking".
Printequip have a fully equipped cutting and barring facility in JHB, the blanket bars are imported from Germany and the adhesives used in the barring process are the latest generation two part adhesives to ensure that bar adhesion meets requirements.
SAVA Catalogue Range [PDF brochures]
- ADVANTAGE PLUS sheetfed blanket
- ADVANTAGE EXPRESSION heatset blanket
- ADVANTAGE WEBMASTER coldset blanket
- ADVANTAGE DUAL blanket for alternating conventienal / hybrid / UV ink
- ADVANTAGE UV Black UV blanket
- ADVANTAGE UV Red UV blanket
- ADVANTAGE METALDEC metal decorating blanket
- ADVANTAGE STRIPPING coating blanket
- ADVANTAGE STRIP3 coating blanket
- ADVANTAGE PREMIER FORM continuous forms / envelope printing
- ADVANTAGE 8848 plastic cup printing blanket
- ADVANTAGE all printing blankets
“We've have used only Sava Advantage Plus blankets for more than five years now, in all that time we have not had to discount a job because of a low spot in the screen, the Sava blanket is either F!**$d or its fine, nothing in between.”
Lain Schutte, production manager at Typo Colour Printing JHB